The Precision Group Power Distribution Unit (PDU) family of rack power distribution units, combine the key functions a data center manager needs to manage each equipment cabinet rack or wiring closet, reduce downtime and improve data center power management. PDU products include Basic Power, Surge Power, Metered Power, and Value Power in both vertical and horizontal configurations. PDU complement your Precision Group Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) or third-party UPS, by adding up to 24 receptacles in racks or anywhere reliable power must be distributed to multiple pieces of equipment.
Power Distribution Units
- Plug-and-Power – PDU Provide Clean UPS Output Power To Up To 24 Receptacles.
- Local Monitoring – Easy-to-read LED display. Metered Power PDU Provides a Quick Visual Indication of the Load, Reducing the Risk of Overloads and Tripped Breakers.
- Choice of Input Sources – All 20 AMP Models Include Both Locking (L5-20P) and Non-locking (5-20P) Plugs For Ease of Installation.
- Branch Circuit Protection – UL1077 Listed Output Circuit Breaker.
- Space-Saving Mounting Options – Horizontally in 1U, 0U, wall mounting, or floor mounting. Reserves traditional 1U space for IT equipment. Provides quick and easy installation with no additional mounting hardware or accessories to buy.
- Agency Listed – UL60950-1, cUL, FCC
See our PPHPDU Product Sheet PDF for the Ordering Guide