The Precision Flex MXU terminals offer a flexible and cost-effective solution for fiber network deployments. Patch and Splice Terminals are ideal for use with splice-ready fiber cable feeding an IDF closet or small multi-dwelling units (MDUs). Their compact footprint and intuitive cable routing make them the right choice for network deployments where wall space is critical. The bulkhead enclosure contains 8 or 12 SC adapters, a loose tube splice tray for up to 12 fusion splices.
Flex MXU NID
- Holds Up To 12 SC Bulkhead Adapters
- Precision Flex Clips Offer 3 Channel Separation Of Strength Member, Buffer Tube And I/O Fiber
- Store Over 100’ Of 3.0mm I/O Jumper
- Fixed Splice Tray Holds Up To 16 Splices And Optional PLC Splitter
- Optional Laser Engraved Logo
- Precision External Location Lug
- Optional Flex-Lock Multiport Fiber And Microduct Grommets
- Optional Riser Conduit Grommet
- Multifunctional Ground And Strength Member Securement Lug
- Flex-Lock Lay-In Cable Entry/Exit Grommets Secure And Seal Flat And Round Drop Cable
Dimensions: 10.3 H x 10.8” W x 4.4” D
Precision FlexMXU, Patch and Splice, 12 SCA Connectors, 12 Primary Splice Positions, Flat Lay-in Grommet Left, Round Lay-in Grommet Center, 8 Slot Grommet Right.