The FLEX NID product family offers flexibility and can be deployed for SFU, simplifying deployment and craft interaction. The Outdoor rated compact FTTx product provides easy craft-friendly installation for SFU Fiber Connectivity. In addition to great esthetics, the product can reduce deployment time reliably.
Standard Flex NID
- Flexible Lay Cable Entry System for Incoming and Outgoing Cable
- Cable Medium Separation – the Dual Medium Radius Cable Management System Enables the Storage and Separation of the Outer Jacket in a Separate Channel.
- Pivoting Splice Tray Can Hold up to 8 Splices.
- Toolless Cable Clamp at Entry Port
- Multifunction Ground and Strength Member Tie Bar
- Pole or Wall Mount
- Can Accept conduit or Microduct
Patch and Splice NID with SCAPC Adapter
Fiber Nid Patch and Splice with conduit Grommet (PF-NIDCGM), SCAPC adapter Cable Clamp Bar bonding hardware and Splice tray.
Patch and Splice NID with No splitter, SCAPC connector, 1 Simplex Adapter, No pigtail, 0 tails, NID With Conduit Grommet.
Patch ONLY NID with SCAPC Adapter
Precision FLEXNID Conduit (Riser) Grommet
Dimensions:10.2 H x 10.6” W x 3” D
Materials: UL and UL 94-5VA outdoor flame retardant PBT/PC blend thermoplastic
UL1863 Performance: Designed to meet GR-049-CORE, GR-2898- CORE & GR-3125-CORE. Adapter exceeds the requirements of GR-326-CORE.
Finish: Light Gray