The Precision Flex Panel is a premium fiber optic panel that combines industry-leading density with unmatched ease of use. Its “flex” is the ability to support splitters, coexistence, and/or basic fiber patching in one platform. Easily make changes in the field as needed. The Flex Panel delivers craft-friendly installation for fiber connectivity in high-density applications and will be a favorite of your technicians.
Flex Panel (PFFLEXPANEL)
- 19 or 23 inches
- Internal slack storage
- Front rear or rear frame mounting options
- Configurations for optical modules, patch only, patch and splice
- Houses multiple high-density splitter configurations up to 1X64
- Front access intuitive cable routing with route diversity minimizes cable congestion
- Single circuit front access with easy circuit identification while achieving ultra-high density
- Adjustable field configurable clamp position allows for top, bottom, right, and left cable entry
- Route separation for inputs / outputs provide easy circuit identification & minimal congestion
- Can be stubbed in multiple clamping positions for multiple cable configurations
- Can be stubbed or tie for interconnect applications
Designed to meet Telcordia GR449.
Color: black with translucent opaque cover.
Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
Storage and shipping temperature: -40°C to +75°C (-40°F to 167°F)
- Coexistence ready with multiple PON options.
- Capable of accommodating a wide variety of split ratios: